Following the first round of the Charles Schwab Challenge, Aaron Rai is currently ranked 68th with a score of +1.
Want to bet on Aaron Rai in the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for the betting trends you need to know before making your picks.
Assemble your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link to get the best deal for first time players.
Aaron Rai Perspectives
- In his last 11 rounds, Rai shot below par on three occasions, also shooting one round with no bogeys and three rounds with above-average scoring.
- He has finished with the best score of the day in one of his last 11 rounds.
- Rai has posted a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 11 rounds, while finishing within five shots of the day’s highest score three times.
- In his last five events, Rai’s average finish has been 58th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his last five events.
- Rai has had an average finish of 58 in his last five appearances.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main broadcast, featured holes and featured groups from more than 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows, and the entire “30 for 30” library. Sign up today!
During the past year
|tournaments||average finish||average score||AVERAGE strokes||victories||cuts made||top 5||top 10||Profits|
Sign up to DraftKings today and get our new player bonus offer! Once you’ve signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Information and Stats
- Rai has averaged a 68 finish at this tournament in two appearances, including a personal best of 68.
- Rai made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- Rai finished in 68th place in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2023).
- At 7,209 yards, Colonial Country Club is set up as a par 70 for this week. Last year, Tour tournaments averaged 7,297 yards.
- Colonial Country Club has 7,209 yards, 42 yards short of the average course Rai has played last year (7,251).
Rai’s last outing
- Rai was in the eighth percentile at par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.25 over the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.00 average over the 22 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson ranked in the 34th percentile for the course (tournament average was 3.93).
- Through the six par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Rai outscored 69% of the field (averaging 4.33 shots).
- Rai failed to birdie on any of the eight par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson (other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Rai posted more or worse bogeys (two) than the course average (1.8).
- Rai’s two or more birdies on par 4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson were below the course average of 6.8.
- In that most recent tournament, Rai had a bogey or worse on two of 22 par-4s (course averaged 4.5).
- Rai finished the AT&T Byron Nelson with a below-tournament average of birdies or better at par 5s (4.9), with three on the six par-5 holes.
- The field at AT&T Byron Nelson averaged 0.4 bogeys or worse on the six par-5s, but Rai finished without one.
Information about the time and date of the Charles Schwab challenge
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: colonial country club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Pair: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Rai Odds of Winning: +60000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf wirelessly on all your devices with a 7-day free trial from Fubo!
All stats in this article reflect Rai’s performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers are available in all states, please visit the offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. You must be over 21 to gamble, please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, please contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.