At the end of the first round of the Charles Schwab Challenge, Luke List is currently ranked 51st with a score of E.
Want to bet on Luke List in the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for the betting trends you need to know before making your picks.
Assemble your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link to get the best deal for first time players.
Lucas List Perspectives
- In his last 11 rounds, List shot better than par on four occasions, also shooting one round without a bogey and four rounds with above-average scoring.
- He has scored in the top five once in his last 11 rounds.
- In his past 11 rounds, List has finished within three strokes of the round’s best score twice, and five strokes off the day’s high score three times.
- In his last five appearances, List’s average finish has been 42nd.
- He has made the cut in two of his last five events.
- List has finished with an above-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main broadcast, featured holes and featured groups from more than 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows, and the entire “30 for 30” library. Sign up today!
During the past year
|tournaments||average finish||average score||AVERAGE strokes||victories||cuts made||top 5||top 10||Profits|
Sign up to DraftKings today and get our new player bonus offer! Once you’ve signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Information and Stats
- List placed 50th in his only recent finish at this event in four trips.
- In his last four appearances at this event, he has made it to the weekend once.
- The roster last competed in this event in 2023 and finished in 50th place.
- With 7,209 yards, Colonial Country Club is configured as par 70 for this tournament. Last year, Tour tournaments averaged 7,297 yards.
- Colonial Country Club has 7,209 yards, 123 fewer yards than the average course List has played last year (7,332).
Last off list time
- List was pretty mediocre over the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par to finish in the 45th percentile of the competition.
- He shot well to finish in the 69th percentile on par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.89 over those 44 holes.
- List outperformed 69% of the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson over the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole compared to the course average of 4.47.
- List fared better on par-3s than most players in his last outing, birdieing or better on two of 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson (other competitors averaged 1.7).
- In the 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, List had more or worse bogeys (two) than the course average (1.8).
- List birdied more or better (10) than the tournament average of 6.8 on the 44 par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson.
- In that latter tournament, List’s performance on all 44 par-4s included a bogey or worse six times (compared to the course’s best average of 4.5).
- List finished the AT&T Byron Nelson bettering the course’s par-5 birdie average or better (4.9) with eight over 12 par-5 holes.
- The field at AT&T Byron Nelson averaged 0.4 bogeys or worse across the 12 par-5s, but List finished without one.
Information about the time and date of the Charles Schwab challenge
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: colonial country club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Pair: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Winning Odds List: +50000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf wirelessly on all your devices with a 7-day free trial from Fubo!
All stats in this article reflect List’s performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers are available in all states, please visit the offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. You must be over 21 to gamble, please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, please contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.