are you looking for ways to watch Sky Sports on Firestick? If yes, then this is the right place for you. Our guide will walk you through how you can enjoy your favorite sports streaming channel on your Firestick. But before that, let us first understand what is Sky Sports.
Sky Sports is a group of satellite sports television channels owned by the British Sky Group. The channel offers live coverage of live sports and the most anticipated sporting events including cricket, rugby, golf and soccer.
It is the dominant broadcaster for the Premier League, Match Day, Champions League, League One, League Two, Scottish Football, Women’s Super League, Bundesliga, FA cup and Carabao cup.
Sky Sport has different subscription plans for its viewers. the the cheapest package is £5.99/month Y offers six channelsincluding Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports News, Sky Sports Premier League and Sky News.
There are several ways to enjoy Skysports. If you’re already a subscribed member, you can watch Sky sports on cable TV through the Sky website and the Sky Sports app.
You should note that Sky Sports is a geo-restricted channel and as such is not available in all countries. You’ll need to use a VPN like ExpressVPN to watch Sky Sports outside of the UK if you’re traveling to a region where it’s not available.
How to watch Sky Sports on Firestick [Easy Guide]
Here are the easy steps to watch Sky Sports on Firestick:
- Light your Firestick and click in the Firestick settings.
- In settings, Select “My Fire TV”.
- Click in developer settings
- Click and enable “Applications from unknown sources.” Also, Activate “ADB Debugging” to allow you to download apps on your Firestick.
Note: Sky Sports is not officially available on Firestick. It means that you cannot watch Sky Sports directly on Firestick. However, there are ways to watch Sky Sports on Firestick. Below are the top three ways you can download Sky Sports on Firestick.
Apart from Firestick, you can also watch Sky Sports on Roku and Kodi. Below you will also find the steps on how to install Kodi on Firestick.
How to install Sky Go & Now TV on Firestick?
Sky Go is Sky’s online TV service that allows you to watch live and on-demand Sky TV programs on your internet-connected device.
The service is available free of charge to all Sky TV customers. However, Sky Go is not available on the Amazon app store and you need to download it through other means to access it on your Firestick.
Since it is a third-party app, you need to download it on your Firestick by following the steps mentioned above. Here are the steps required to get Sky Sports on Firestick.
Once you are done with these steps, you can proceed to download Sky Go & Now TV on your Firestick. The two main steps are highlighted below.
How to install Sky Go & Now TV on Firestick using Downloader app?
Once you are done with the above prerequisite steps, you can follow the steps below to download and install Sky Go & Now app on Firestick using Downloader app.
- Click in the search bar on the Firestick home screen.
- Search for the Downloader app.
- Once found, click in the Downloader app to add it to your Firestick. Once downloaded, click the Downloader app to open
- In the downloader search bar, write SkyGo URL and play Let’s go.
- Float to the bottom and click “Download APK”.
- You can tap “click here” if you can’t download the APK. Wait for the download to complete.
- Once the Sky Sports Firestick APK is downloaded, click “Next” to install.
- Play on the “Install” tab to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to finish, and then click “Open.”
- The Sky Go & Now TV app will open on your Firestick.
- Now you can enter your login credentials and enjoy watching Sky Sports on Firestick.
How to install Sky Go & Now TV on Firestick using ES File Explorer?
You can also install Sky Go & Now TV app on your Firestick using ES File Explorer. This method is relatively simple. First, use the prerequisite steps above to get started, then follow the steps below to install Sky Go & Now on Firestick using ES File Explorer.
- Find the Firestick search bar and search ES file explorer.
- Click in ES File Explorer to download.
- Discharge ES file explorer.
- Once downloaded, click ES File Explorer and look for the + icon.
- Get into the Sky Go URL and click IT’S OKAY.
- Move to down at the bottom of the page and click Download APK.
- Wait for the Sky Go APK to download.
- Once done, click on the Open File tab.
- double click on the installation tab to confirm the installation of Sky Go on your Firestick.
- Once the installation is done, click to open the Sky Go app.
- Access and enjoy Sky Sports through Sky Go.
How to install Kodi on Firestick?
Did you know that you can enjoy Sky Sports on Kodi? The good thing is that Kodi is available on the app store of your Firestick device. The challenge is to install Sky Sports on Kodi. Below are the steps you can follow to install Sky Sports on Kodi.
- search and launch the Kodi app by opening it on your Firestick.
- Find the settings menu.
- FIndiana “System.”
- Play in the “Plugins” and then click the “enable unknown sources” tab.
- Click “Yes” in the pop-up warning you about unknown sources.
- Find File Manager in the settings menu.
- Click twice in the “Add source” tab and also in the “None” tab.
- In the search box, write “UK Turk Kodi Addon” and click It’s okay.
- Get into “UK Turk” when prompted to “Enter a name for this media source option.”
- The installation of the “UK Turk Addon” will start on your Kodi.
- After installation, visit your Kodi home screen and click in “Add-ons”.
- Find and tap in the Box option.
- Pick and click the “install from zip file” option.
- Click “UK Turkish”.
- You will be directed to the subdirectory, where you should to choose the “repository.ukturk-xxxzip” file.
- Wait for it to download. A message will appear confirming your download.
- Click on the box icon and tap “install from repository file”.
- Select the “UKTurk plugin repository”.
- Look for “Video Plugins”, then click “UK Turkish Playlist” and then tap install. After this you will receive the additional notifications on Sky Sports.
- Under “Video Plugins” in the plugins, make use of “UK Turk”.
- Trigger the authorization pin.
- Click in the “Video Addons” to open the “Turkish UK Playlist”.
- Play the “Yes” button, which will redirect you to the web page.
- Float over the yellow for the Generate Pin button.
- Find the new pin that is generated. Copy and paste it into the Kodi box (it will ask you for the pin).
- Now enjoy watching Sky Sports on Firestick through Kodi.
Which TV providers offer Sky Sports?
Did you know that you can watch Sky Sports on satellite or cable TV? Several TV providers offer Sky Sports as part of their channels. Below is a list of these providers.
- virgin media
- now broadband
- Talk Talk
All of these TV providers have official subscription prices, which you can check on their websites.
Can I watch Sky Sports on Amazon Prime?
Yes. You don’t need a Sky Sports subscription to watch Sky sports on Amazon Prime. However, you can use NOW TV and Amazon Prime passes to access Sky Sports channels on Amazon Prime. With these passes you can watch the Premier League, Formula 1 cricket, golf or other sports.
Can I get Sky Sports without Sky TV?
For this, you must have a Sky Sports Pass to access the channels. You can also watch Sky Sports through other TV providers like BT Sport, TalkTalk TV and Virgin Media.
How can I watch live sports on my FireStick for free?
You will also need a VPN to hide your identity when using these apps. We recommend using a paid streaming service like Sky Sports, BT Sport or Virgin Media to watch live sports.
The above guide has explained how you can enjoy air sports on Firestick. Depending on your preferences, you can use any of the methods described in this guide. All you need is a Sky Sports Passand you’ll be ready to go.
Make sure you follow the steps carefully and you’ll be ready to enjoy all the Sky Sports content, including live sports, on your Firestick. You can also get Sky Sports on Firestick free trial. If necessary, you can easily cancel your Sky Sports subscription.
Remember to use a VPN to access Sky Sports on Firestick outside of the UK. ExpressVPN is the best VPN for streaming. If you want to watch Sky Sports without a Sky subscription, you can use a Prime Video account.
We hope this guide was helpful and you can now watch your favorite sports on Firestick like England vs Barbarian.